Free online calendar
Ok, so at work, we had these page-a-day calendars and a lot of them didn't sell. Anyways, on the inside of them they have a code where you can go to their website www.pageaday.com and get a free online calendar that can be sent to your email or just go to their website and look at it. There's some kind of funny ones there if anyones interested (and no they aren't all cat ones). Here's a couple codes.
WORD-8364522187
WMEN-8996534223
Here's the one I chose:
If these codes have been used you can just let me know and I'll probably be able to find some more if anyone wants.
If you want to leave in the comments that you used a code then I'll know to find another one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(80)
-
▼
April
(24)
- Success
- Happy Birthday!
- Happy Weekend
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day to me!
- Such pleasant customer service
- Strike!
- Photoganza!
- To Angie and Dave
- We're going be friends for life
- Here's a couple pictures from today
- hehe.
- Boo to blizzard
- A tribute.
- My new favorite thing to do
- This is a job description in the paper.
- I just got taken.
- This really makes me giggle.
- Seriously!
- Free online calendar
- Look what I just bought!!
- "Braking" Seinfeld news
- It's been awhile.
- Peanut Butter toast, how I love thee.
- I'm joining the ranks
-
▼
April
(24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment