It's gone :(

So I'm still kind of upset at the moment b/c I just got my hair cut at 11 and well...the lady cut off quite a bit more than I requested. I told her I still want to be able to put it in a ponytail and it should be still at least touching my shoulders...well it's not the case. Grr. I swear, my hair hasn't been this short since it grew out as a child, anyone that knows me knows I've had long hair my ENTIRE life. And yes, I'll admit it...I cried! Outside the salon at least. haha. So I guess this is just going to take some getting used to. At least it goes to a good cause, and yes, I know. It grows back. Here's a little photo from my phone b/c I still can't find the cord to my camera.


8 comments:

angie said...

oh nic, it's beautiful! you are going to love it this summer. and you took that with your phone??? gaul. nice!

Kare said...

CUTE! really, I'm not just saying that cause your my friend and I agree with Angie, this summer you will love it. You've never had it this short so of course it's going to be shocking, and just think of all the money you'll save on shampoo and conditioner. :) I want to cut mine short too, but James likes it long..well he just may have another thing coming. I'm tired of the same look and I'm sick of straightening it EVERYDAY! He'll still love me...right? :) Good Job Nic!

Claire Higgins said...

I love it love it love it! Way to go, it looks sooooo good. So cute. It frames your face perfectly.

angie said...

dave just saw your picture and says: "it looks fine! it's nice!" so there's a guy's opinion for ya. :) i still love it, too.

Holly. said...

i tried posting the other day, but it didn't let me. anyway, i LOVE your cut. it's so cute. and it really will grow back - faster than you will think. after my first chop i was ready for the second one after THREE weeks. i waited four. then i had her cut it even shorter and this time i am making myself wait SIX. :) call me this weekend.

Kare said...

Nicole. My friend at work wanted me to thank you for donating your hair, she thought that was really sweet. She said someday she may need it :( and it really touched her heart. It almost made her cry. You 'autta feel good about this.

Jolene said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! SO FRIGGEN CUTE I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously Nic - love, love it!

Jolene said...

btw - what kind of cord to you need for your camera? i'm wondering if it happens to be the same kind of cord that i have like three of - if so, i could easily mail one to you... let me know if you're interested, i could email you a pic tonight or something.