Carnval Chaos

This was the awesome view I had last week. Boxes of cheap little toys....lots of them. Not going to lie, it stressed me out big time. I've managed to get it a little under control for the moment. Still quite a bit to do to get totally ready though.


How cute is a box full of dressed up rubber duckies?

It was dinosaur egg stuffing time for the Dino Dig

I put some of these little guys in there. I've never wanted to hug a dinosaur so much as when I saw these little things.

And finally, nerd alert. Here I am, with three of the prizes. Jealous much?

3 comments:

angie said...

HAHAHA oh my gosh, those glasses! SO awesome. way to go, nic! glad you're sifting through the depths of that pile. it looks pretty fun, i have to say. hehe

Holly. said...

i'm a fan of the dinos!!

Claire Higgins said...

Bah!!! Those dinos ARE cute! And so are you with all the prizes!