What is the deal?

So driving to work today I noticed a pair of shoes on the side of the highway, not an uncommon sight. I ask, what is the deal with this? Where are they coming from? Are people throwing them out the window because they are of no use to them anymore? Am I supposed to equate them to a can on the side of the road(boo, if that's the case)? If that's not the case, how do people not notice a PAIR OF SHOES fly out their window, or even the cab of their truck. And if its a truck, why are you just throwing things that can easily fly out of it once you hit 55? Oh life's questions...

3 comments:

Claire Higgins said...

I KNOW! I normally see just one shoe and always think, "how does someone loose a shoe?" and "why is it always on the side of the road?". I just don't get it. Thank u for feelin my pain!

Claire Higgins said...

correction: lose, not loose.

angie said...

please report back once you figure this out. same with the pairs of shoes dangling from power lines.