Etsy Shop

So I've recently been thinking, seriously, about opening up an Etsy shop. It'd be a low stress way to (hopefully) move some fabric and goods out of the house. Also, it'd give me a chance to try out some new patterns (and buy more fabric) under the guise of doing them for the etsy shop with a low amount of guilt. If I could make few dollars off of it, that'd be great but if not, oh well. I enjoy crafting anyways. The point of this post was to ask...anyone have any ideas what to name my shop if decide to get one going?



5 comments:

Holly. said...

Do it. Sorry, not creative enough for shop names. If I do think of something though, you'll be the first to know!

angie said...

sew & sew
a room with a view (hehe)
crafty then
nicool's cool crafts

i know. i'm really good.
DO IT!

Jolene said...

I love this idea, Nic!

my brainstorm:
then create.

Aaron said...

Great idea, please do it.
Possible Names:

It's Curtains For You
Born at the Seams
Bare Thread
Prints of Darkness
Nicoller Coasters

You are welcome.

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Ugh, I am NOT good at coming up with names!

But thank you for visiting!