Pictures from work.

So for as much as I complain about going to this job there's one thing I can't complain about and it's the spectacular view (even better on a non-cloudy day). Here's some I took with my phone:

This is where I park...next to a giant fish with a bunch of geese ahead of me (and the power plant of course).
This is standing inside work along the wall of windows not zoomed in at all. Just before I took this literally hundreds of geese landed. I took a few pictures through the spotting scope of them. Who knew that would work. And thus concludes my shady photographic journey of one of my places of employment.

1 comments:

angie said...

oh my gosh, how cool! i cannot believe those geese photos worked! haha. and also, just amazing. that view is so, so beautiful. makes it hard to hate work too much. :)