Birthday Boy Connor...he's 5!!

Over Memorial day weekend it was my little cuz (or nephew, b/c he calls me Auntie cole) Connor's birthday party. And boy what a spongebob party it was.


Look at that swing. His dad is teaching him well. He even tapped the "base" before he swung.


Little Paula hanging out in the cold, yes it was that cold that a hat was necessary.

Justin with his swing. It was pretty impressive how well they took turns, and it took some time before that dinosaur was broken. I think I was more excited about what came out of it than the kids. They each picked up one thing and were happy with it. I forced bags upon them and made them fill them up. The parents thank me I'm sure.

Birthday boy with his new fireman raincoat and boots. When he first opened the coat someone asked what is it and he exclaimed "A Dress!" (not even the least bit dissapointed) Adorable.

That stinking silly string. All the kids came after me at one point and lets just say I was not all that fond of it.


I can't believe he's 5 already. Blow's my mind. Seems like not that long ago me and mom were babysitting him when he was just a baby. I can't see dora without thinking of little Connor.

5 comments:

angie said...

aww little connor's a little man now! happy birthday, big kid! the party looks like a blast, and i LOVE the "it's a dress!" hahahahaha hilarious!

Claire Higgins said...

What a fun looking party! So glad someone remembered to get him the gift of an 18-pack of Coors too...;)

Nicole said...

We start them young in the northwoods claire ;)

Holly. said...

i seriously can not believe he is five already!! CRAZY.

Jolene said...

happy birthday little sweetie!!
it's amazing how quickly that time can go, isn't it!