Mmm...pizza


So this was my attempt to recreate a pizza I had. The pizza is called kickn' chicken. The best part about it?? There is cream cheese and green chiles in the crust. Ugh. So awesome.

I made it by mixing a block of cream cheese with a can of fire roasted green chiles. I used a can of pizza dough (I know, I know. It was good though) and then I put a line of the cream cheese mix all around the edges and rolled the dough around it. I used olive oil for the "sauce" but might try pizza sauce next time. I added garlic salt and crushed red pepper, Mozzarella cheese and then cubed, cooked chicken that I seasoned with a blend that was called kickn' chicken (I'm not going to lie, I was pretty excited when I found this).

If you do the cream cheese and chiles you are going to have quite a bit left. So, last night I used the leftovers to make chicken enchiladas with my leftover chicken, added some cheese and enchilada sauce and ugh, those were good too.

Please attempt this if you like cream cheese. It kinda makes me melt a little just thinking about it.

3 comments:

angie said...

okay YUM. that is brilliant that you re-created this! it sounds flippin delicious, and i, for one, have nothing against frozen pizza crust. i'm in.

Holly. said...

i need to try this. maybe this weekend.

Claire Higgins said...

Way to go Nic! Sounds delish!