Yay to a new shirt making you happy.

This new shirt, in particular, that I just bought. I have a special place in my heart for the "lumberjack print." As a kid, the whole family had this print and this color fleece zip up. I suppose my dad being a logger had something to do with it :) I can't remember if my dad's and brothers were red though....makes sense I suppose. Anyways, I was beyond excited to find this. Now every time I wear this I'll be reminded of how I'm a logger's daughter and remember just how nerdy our family was to all have matching coats.

6 comments:

angie said...

heheh cuuute, nic! i can totally see you wearing this. :) just the right balance between "lumber jack's daughter" and "i'm northern-chic, what?" :)

Kare said...

where is the picture?

Holly. said...

LOVE IT! So you. P.S. Do you think it might work out if I drove over to Eau Claire/Chippewa when you are there for that wedding? Let me know what you think..

angie said...

holly, can i answer for nicole? PLEASE DO! we're driving out, too, and i would LOVE to see you! (sorry for butting in, nic. i can't help it. as you know.)

Holly. said...

ok, i'm convinced! :) i *might* even have the hubby on board!

Claire Higgins said...

Eeeee I love it and agree that I can totally see you wearing it!