Rainy day crankiness

I'm feeling kind of cranky today so in hopes of cheering me up I have to post some pictures of my niece, McKenna. I finally found my memory card, in the laundry basket, so I get to upload now. Ooh, there's quite a few of them.

McKenna and Daddy, dancing.

Very excited about the oatmeal cookies they were making.

Not totally sure on this one. Gymnastics really gave her some energy. I figured it would do the opposite...I've got a lot to learn about kids.

Rolling out pizza dough, again, very excited :)

McKenna and Grandma doing some reading.

Grandma has to take her glasses off to read.

There are more, but I'm going to stop now. I was right, this did make me happier. McKenna got so used to me taking pictures while I was there she didn't even notice it after awhile. It was great spending time with them at their new house....I'll post pictures of that later too.

2 comments:

angie said...

i can't believe how big she's gotten! UNREAL! she is just beautiful, though. and so is that new house! lovely.
awww, auntie love. so sweet.

Holly. said...

looks like a good time!!