Some exciting things happened last night.

1. We bought a cute new organic cotton comforter (that does not feel itchy!).

2. We also bought some reese's peanut butter eggs.
These things are amazing. We got the pack of small ones and before we even bought them, I was sad because, "they are going to be gone so fast." As a matter of fact I was trying to open the bag as mike loaded up the trunk and couldn't get it open. I handed it to mike and begged him to get it open and he said, "how about we wait until after the bags are in the trunk." How dare he try and hold a girl off on her chocolate and peanut butter!

3 comments:

angie said...

bah ha, but you were so excited!!! doesn't he understand? :)
i'm so glad you got your new comforter! and SO glad that it's not itchy. nothing quite like sleeping on something that's actually comfortable.

Claire Higgins said...

So jealous! I could sooooo go for a good Target spree--man there are a bunch of things I would get for the house...and now you have me wanting Reeses pb cups. I can think of 2 stores that would have them here...

Holly. said...

i think the eggs are WAY better than the regular cups. mmmmmm....i may see a target run in my near future!