So amazing

I have been waiting YEARS to have my very own space to do my scrapping. Years. Now, here it is. I have my own spot where I can work and not have to pick everything up, put it back and haul it into another room. Beyond excited about this. We were going to try and squeeze my twin size bed into this room but after much consideration we decided this was just going to be our office. When we finally made the decision, it was time to put up my new shelf and mike's new map.LOVE THIS SHELF. Oh, and yeah, I heart my ricky gervais picture in the middle. Imagine that. I've still got to fill the drawers and label the outsides, but already SO MUCH better.


I want to run right home and start making some things! Now I've just got to find a space for my sewing machine and all my knitting stuff....

3 comments:

angie said...

oh my gosh, this space is PERFECT! i love it. it's so homey and organized and beautiful all at once. way to go!!!

Kare said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!
but..
you deserve it kid!
someday I to will have my own.

Claire Higgins said...

wow! such a great space! so that is where i will picture you and all your creativeness going on. btw, we LOVED the card you made...clint was so impressed, i have never seen him so serious about liking something like that.
"WOW...this is...beautiful!" he said. Totally serious too. We are thinking of framing it. :)