Ladies and gentlemen...we have paint!

After struggling to pick a color (I originally wanted a turquoisey color, mike, not so much) we were left between mike wanting a cream color while I leaned more towards a yellow. We found what we thought was a compromise and had her mixed up. It turned out way more yellow than we expected, but I love it and mike's letting it grow on him :) If anyone else loves the color, we ended up getting an entire extra gallon (ugh!) we're not sure what we're gonna do with.

Mike brought in those cabinets to do a mock up to see what its all going to look like. So exciting! Btw, that hole in the wall with the plastic will be a window when spring rolls around. The ceiling above the cabinet will be cedar planking.

Unfortunately, my camera seems to have been misplaced for the time being (our stuff's constantly being moved around) so these are pictures from Mike's phone. Not the best quality but you get the idea. I just had to share and couldn't wait to find my camera.

In closing, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

3 comments:

angie said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can feel the excitement, and rightfully so! YAY YOU GUYS!!!!

Kare said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I too can feel the excitement! It will come together very quickly now!

Holly. said...

So cool! Funny - my kitchen walls are turquoise-y and I think I want yellow next!! Almost time to start making magic in there!