It's almost embarassing to show these...

But look what I got in the mail yesterday (not my pictures):


Yup, that's right. Those right there are teeny tiny Heinz pins. An adorable Ketchup bottle and a pickle. The embarrassing part of this is the reason I received these, in a rather large envelope with no explanation, might I add.

You can imagine my surprise as I opened the big envelope and found these little things stuck down in the corner. Lucky me, Mike was there watching me as I opened and it dawned on me why I got these little gifties. No, I didn't pay for them. I wrote to Heinz telling them I love their ketchup. Yup. If that doesn't settle the "Nicole is a time waster" argument, nothing else will. But in all fairness, have you tried Heinz ketchup??

5 comments:

Kare said...

OMG! you did not write to them!?!?! That's SO bad! I know you LOVE katsup, but common! lol....you crack me up. HOw long ago have you written them? I guess they value their customers with cute little pins....in which you MUST wear!

Holly. said...

You are TOO funny! And you better believe that is the ONLY ketchup we buy. Seriously.

Jolene said...

I am SO glad that you posted this. I love it! Hilarious and wonderful :)

angie said...

hehehe i am filled with pride when i read/think about this story. high five!

Walking in the NorthWoods said...

Heinz also makes the yummiest organic ketchup! Have to have the Heinz zest :)