I Love Northern Wisconsin

And this pizza right here, well its just one of the reasons. This is a Frankie's taco pizza and it is beloved in these parts. I never understood it until last weekend. Kari, my bff, if you will, was visiting from Florida for Mike's sisters wedding (more on that later) and it was a mandatory stop while she was here. Yes, that is absolutely Doritos on top of a pizza and they are amazing. I posted this picture to facebook and within maybe 5 minutes there were at least 8 likes/comments. People love. this. pizza. I guess I am now "people." Sigh. Like I needed another "excuse" to eat Doritos.

If you're into Doritos you should totally check out this hilarious post on best week ever's blog. It's called the 50 most delicious doritos flavors: from disgusting to cool ranch.

3 comments:

angie said...

umm ... i'm going to need more details on this pizza before i "get" it. right now, i have a tummy ache just thinking about it.
doritos?? really? are they soggy? i'm so confused.

Holly. said...

So glad you got to spend time with Kari!!

Nicole said...

Angie, no they are not soggy. There's lettuce, tomatoes and beef and cheese on it. I think its one of those "you have to try it" things.