Wedding Times

Just two weekends ago Mike's baby sister got married. What made it even better (for me) is that one of my best friends (Mike's cousin, Kari) came all the way from Florida to take pictures for the big event. We had a really great time and here are just a few pictures from the wedding.

Mike and the pretty bride, Jen.

Normal?

Nope, this is my normal. Why does my face naturally squish up every time a camera is pointed at my face?

I did my best with a real picture. But this next one is more me.

Thank goodness Kari has another cousins wedding to come back for in June. Miss you already!

And finally, this is the only picture I got with the bride. Also, this is the Bride for the June wedding Kari will be photographing.

I really classed up the joint if you can't tell.

Needless to say, it was really a fantastic time. I danced and was sore for two days. Two.

4 comments:

angie said...

yaaay! such fun pictures to commemorate such an awesome time! you look just beautiful! and you are a total photo-goof. it's true.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

hey guys nice pic ...........enjoy party with your friend.......tv vanavond

Eliane da Fé said...

The coexistence of VERY PRETTY YOU VERY MUCH LOVE PEACE TO YOU
excuse any mistakes I'm Brazilian / Brazil