Where the wild things are...Mike and Nicole's house.

This is out our kitchen window. Its quite a regular morning occurrence now as the birds are feasting on our sunflowers. We stared each other in the eyes and just this one time I was victorious as he and all his birdie friends flew away immediately after I took this picture. Normally, I'm the one creeped out by blackbirds. Yes, I find this picture creepy.


This right here is a cat who forgot to put his tongue back in his mouth. I implore you to click on it and make it bigger.


Finally, this is just one of the MANY monarch caterpillars that our garden was a host and home to.

2 comments:

way of the world said...

Hello, here is the owner of this blog, I wish you follow my blog and comment on anything, would be grateful, thanks for the chance!

angie said...

so cool, nic! i'm very proud of you for taking a pic of the crow (ewwww), and the pic of your kitty is SO worth clicking on! haha i also love the monarch caterpillar. did you put one in a jar?? ... remember when i found a cocoon in college and put it in a jar in our room and then it hatched into a giant moth? why did you agree to live with me for four years???? god bless you.