Oh...you car, you.

So me and my car seem to be in a love-hate relationship. It gets me to work and back and I love it, then it makes an awful crunching noise when I put it in reverse and I hate it. More like it scares me.

I had this awful rattle that would happen every little bump I went over and it was driving me nuts but I was of course too poor to bring it anywhere for them to check it out. Well then the reverse thing happened and I was terrified it was the transmission. Luckily for me, my cuz happens to be a mechanic and he took a look at it last night. Turns out it was the rattle gone bad. The thing (technical terms need not needed) came loose and he (put it back?) did something. So now, no rattle and no awful crunching noise! Thank you Brandon! It was great news all around.

In other news, he thought that maybe I need new wheel bearings. Crap.

1 comments:

Jolene said...

oh Nic! I'm so glad you had someone who could do this for you. There's not much that's more stressful than car troubles. Glad all's well, or at least mostly well. Thank Heaven wheel bearings are a wee bit more affordable than a tranny!! Yikes!