I had an awesome weekend!

It actually happened. I got the weekend off (except for my little carney stint) and it was great.
This is what I got to do:

Sit around a campfire and cook hot dogs.
Watch my niece go down a giant inflatable slide.
Visit with both my brother and sister.
Play bean bag toss.
Get some sun! (haven't been able to do it at all yet this summer)
Go to the new driving range.
Celebrate my 1 year anniversary with Mike.
See the Dark Knight (finally!).
Take a four wheeler ride to the park and watch the waterbarrel races.
Visit with my uncle who I haven't seen for quite awhile.
Go downtown and have a little too much fun doing the running man(yes there was drinking involved).
See Aaron and arianna (however briefly).
Got the Magic Bullet (the blender!).
Spend time with mike that wasn't saying hi in the morning and goodnight at nighttime.
DO WHATEVER I WANTED!!

It was amazing. I can't believe people get to do this kind of stuff every weekend. I was totally spoiled and I want more!

2 comments:

Kare said...

holy poop! one year already!? congrats! time for the wedding bells!!! :) sounds like you had a blast this weekend. must be nice for all those people who have banker hours, which we will never have. i hope to have a great weekend here soon maybe going to busch gardens for the day would even be fine with me. live'in the good life. :)

angie said...

nicole!!! what an amazing list of things you did! i'm so, so glad for you that you got this weekend to do what you needed to: live and have fun! how awesome.
and happy 1-year!!! unbelieveable. :)