A friend

So last night I got to hang out with a girl(weird, but I rarely get to do that), my friend Sarah. I haven't seen her in months and months so it was really nice. I never get to hang out with friends seeing as none of them are around. We went our favorite restaurant/bar in town and I got a giant mojito. Delish. It was so nice to catch up and here new stories and tell stories. Anyone else coming up here anytime soon? I could really get used to this.

Also, look what we just got. Now if only we had a kitchen to put them in...I can't wait! :)


Oh, we got the blue and brown ones

2 comments:

angie said...

so so so so cute! love the dishes. and so glad you got to have some serious girl-time. it is good stuff. :)

Kare said...

ooooo. I likey very muchy. I have ones almost just like that,a blue and a green set but the plates are square, and I LOOOOVE them too so I know how you feel. Although mine are in the attic at my moms house....I'm sure I'll use them again when we get our own place.

Oh, and I wish I was coming to visit to visit with you, but it's not looking good now. But you'll be the first to know!