Step Brothers.

So yesterday Mike's sister, Jen said her and my cousin were going to the movies. I asked which one, and she said "Step Brothers" My response was, "THAT'S THERE?!?!" Really, I yelled. I had totally forgotten that that movie existed. That kind of response made her ask me if I wanted to go with, which I responded to with, "yup."

As we walked out of the theater I left saying, "I actually just saw a movie I liked." We've seen some movies that I didn't like so much lately (Tropic Thunder, You don't mess with the zohan) so it was a relief to actually enjoy something I paid money to see. It's just a totally silly movie that makes you laugh. Smile.

In other news, I just got a text from Mike that apparently the cabinets and counter tops just arrived! Now things are really going to get underway. Hip hip hooray. I can't wait to see them. Seeing as I had to work when Mike picked them out, I'm pretty excited. Pretty soon all my spare time will go to staining those suckers. I think it will be time well spent.

3 comments:

angie said...

ahhh! so exciting! both of those things! PLEASE post pictures.

Jolene said...

so glad to hear that movie rocks. hubby wants to see it and i have to say it looks pretty lighthearted fun. who couldn't use a little lighthearted laughter :)

yay for cabinets and countertops. hope it starts feeling more like home-sweet-home again very soon!

Claire Higgins said...

Thanks for the movie critique! I was planning on seeing it, but some of his last movies weren't the best, so I am glad that I won't be disappointed.