Things I have to look forward to:

So after getting a bathroom wall (and door!) this past weekend it's allowing me to think of all the things I have to look forward to in (hopefully) the not too distant future:

  • being able to cook and bake in a brand new kitchen with a brand new range and microhood.
  • washing dishes! in our brand new dishwasher and our freaking sink with two basins instead of one!
  • taking a shower (and most importantly, being able to shave) in a full size bathtub.
  • using our brand new dishes and silverware.
  • doing my makeup in the bathroom.
  • not having to wear flip flops in the bathroom and kitchen at all times.
  • having the house be clean.
  • entertaining friends (aaron!).
  • being able to actually unpack my stuff.
  • decorating for the holidays.
  • sitting back and looking at how awesome everything is.

3 comments:

angie said...

oh my gosh! the light at the end of the tunnel! this is so, so, so exciting. yay for walls!

Kare said...

wow, see some of the things your looking for most of us can't stand doing....like the dishes, but I understand where your coming from. After being a victim of remodeling myself there is light at the end of the tunnel! Phew! Way to go Mike!

Jolene said...

So
so
close.

I'm so excited for you guys!