ch-ch-check it out.

What a little handy man he is.
We have a running sink in our bathroom ladies and gentlemen! A running sink! I was talking to someone i haven't talked to in awhile on facebook last night and I heard a WHOOHOO! come from the bathroom (it was a success!) I told her that "I have a working sink in my bathroom and something to blog about!" She said i must have a sad blog (in a joking way) in that a sink is blogworthy. I explained that we've been without a sink in the bathroom for at the least....seven months? She agreed. Blog it.

Our new shower curtain and bath mat that I've been wanting to use for forever!!

And OMG, a vanity. There's a medicine cabinet for our meds and toiletries (no longer using up precious tv console storage). I also got to use my little set of toothbrush holder, cup and soap dispenser that I got for christmas too. And in case you are wondering...yes that is a jack daniels glass holding the q-tips :)

We've still got some work to do, obviously, find a q-tip holder (although I'm kind of digging this for the moment), I need to make curtains, trim work needs to go in and the door needs to be varnished, oh and the windows replaced sometime, but man, getting this stuff in there was a morale booster. This room looks like it doesn't belong with the rest of the house. Such new stuff!

7 comments:

angie said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH this is SO GREAT! the bathroom looks beautiful! high five to you and mikey. it's perfect!!! happy happy happy day!

Nicole said...

No high fives for me, just mikey. He did it all.

Kare said...

aww...yay! good job Mikey! My cousin sure is handy isn't he? I love the new shower curtain and the vainty is beautiful!!!!!!!! I know it's exciting to use new loot that you've had laying around. Things are looking good for you guys! yoo-hoo! Can't wait to see it all finished!

Walking in the NorthWoods said...

That is great! A "real" bathroom!

Jolene said...

super awesome! it looks fantastic and i can hear the happy in your words! yaaaahoooo!

Holly. said...

Woo hoo!!! Love it! I totally understand your excitedness. TRUST ME.

Claire Higgins said...

Your bathroom looks amazing! Way to go you guys!