A successful weekend

After last years troubles during the memorial ride I knew it couldn't be worse than last year's so I was pretty excited about going and hey I had the weekend off! If it wasn't for my mom I wouldn't have these pictures either. My camera somehow came out of my pocket and I discovered that at one of our stops. Mom turned around and backtracked and found it all by herself. She saved the day!

It was a little dusty there for awhile, then muddy.


I don't know how many people were there, but there were definitely more than what this picture shows.

Here I am acting "cashe"? with my mom. Short for casual. Couldn't figure out how to spell that.

Mikey and his friend at the top of the hill by the Fire tower. The hill that me and my mom almost didn't make it up (btw, what does one do when climbing a hill and your aren't making it, I asked and no one had an answer for me). Something is wrong with her four wheeler (and mike's too) which caused us not to go again on sunday, but that was alright. Mike and I got some much needed cleaning done at home instead.
Funny, funny Jen.

A stop at Long Lake. It was really a nice relaxing and fun weekend. I'll take more please!

4 comments:

angie said...

awww yay for a great memorial ride! this definitely sounds like more fun than last year's. thank god for that! love the photos, and love that you had such a good time. yay!

Claire Higgins said...

What a nice weekend!
Thanks for sharing the photos...good to see ya Nic!

Holly. said...

CUTE pictures of you and Mike!! Glad you had a good time.

Kare said...

aww yay! Sounds like you did have a great time, maybe someday I'll be able to ride with you on the handles or something. It's awesome that they do this every year. Dwayne would have liked this for sure! Love you!