A favorite of mine

I realize summer is coming (see post below) and I don't have much time to enjoy a hot tea the way I do during the winter and fall but today is only in the 40's so enjoying I am.

I heart a good chai latte. I've tried many many different kinds of chai tea bags (my adorable bf bought me like three or four different boxes for one of our anniversaries b/c he new I liked it so much and we also sell different kinds at work) and have come to the conclusion that the simple Lipton is my favorite:


A half a packet of splenda and about a fourth a cup of skim milk make this my all time favorite hot drink...adding ice to it in the summer isn't so bad either.

3 comments:

angie said...

i didn't even know lipton made chai! i will have to check this out. yum.

Holly. said...

I will add this to my shopping list. I'm with Ang - I was unaware!!

Claire Higgins said...

how cute nic! i can picture you sipping it now...sigh.