Here I am on my new friend

Type, type, typing away from my new laptop. I've got to say, its pretty awesome sitting on the couch and doing this. Yeehaw. So here it is.

Its so pretty (and no I didn't choose it for only that reason). It was affordable with great memory and hard drive space and hello, I get to pay it off in six months. This is the link I got it from http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834157061 And thankfully I definitely got it cheaper than that on Black Friday.

Another thing that's awesome is that it came with a card reader so now that my little camera no longer works and the cord for my old camera is still MIA, I can upload pictures no problem!! I think I'll be tinkering around on this and the internet a lot more. Oh and it has Window's 7 too! I have new and current technology. Yay to having my very own, fully functioning computer!!

4 comments:

angie said...

yaaaay! yay for a new computer, yay for a good deal, and yay for more photos from nicole! (and more blogging, too.:))

Kare said...

Do you have the number key to the right of the keyboard too!? That's one of my favorite parts of mine! I'll have to see about getting you photoshop. Looks pretty shnazzy! :)

Holly. said...

can't wait to hear more about windows 7

Jolene said...

freakin awesome nic! i'm happy jealous of you :)