My Christmas Share

I had today, Saturday, off. Amazing. Honestly, no idea the last time I had a Saturday off that I didn't ask for. There was no way I was going to let it go to waste, either. So Mom came over and we went shopping, picked up a tree, and decorated my tiny living room (about the only room I can). It was a super nice day. Don't worry I have A LOT of pictures.

First up, the tree. I love my tree and all of the decorations. I may just do a post on ornaments sometime too, and so should other people. Anyone else up for it?

This is the garland that I knitted. Me likey mucho. I like to think it adds a touch of sophistication to our oh so unsophisticated home (at the moment). Oh, and that's also one of my favorite ornaments. Isn't she just adorable?
The windowsill with our stockings. Someday maybe I'll have a fireplace to hang them on...

Bell garland and beautiful M & N ornaments (thanks Holly!) And if you look in the background...yes it really is laughable. Drywall goes up tomorrow, I think!!!!Believe in the Magic sign #2. Yes I do. And no, I didn't buy both of them by myself.Finally, my little peace basket that's right next to the door.This is what I will sit and enjoy each night. Sitting with the lights of the christmas tree is one of my favorite things in the whole world. Sigh.

3 comments:

Holly. said...

so pretty!! it's it the best looking at your tree at night??!? can't wait until we get ours.

Kare said...

wow, this all looks amazing! :) All I have is a tree (a real one finally) and my stocking thrown next to the tree cause I have no place for them..no other decorations, because my sister has my count down tree that Nicoles mom gave me and i've misplaced my snowman door hanger....other than that I aint got much. Someday when I have my very own house I will decorate it as beautifuly as yours is, but until then, i'm happy with my real christmas tree!

angie said...

ohhh i am filled to the brim with holiday cheer! i LOVE all your christmassness. and i love how much you love the season. i think of you whenever i think of christmas. :) your home is beautiful!