American Gothic...Pigs

For some inexplicable reason I fell in love with a garden statue. Yes, its ridiculous. I think that's why I liked it. Of course. However, I just wasn't willing to buy it. This statue came up in conversation one day with our next door neighbor and garden mate. Wouldn't you know it, yesterday Mike was looking out the kitchen window at the garden and says, "There's pigs!" Yeah, I sure didn't know what he was talking about. Turns out our neighbor had went and bought that ridiculous statue for us for our first garden. Sweet right?

Here it is:So silly, right? I have no explanation as to why I like it.

She wrote our names on them!

The funniest part about this is, I had NO IDEA, that this was happening! Cheeky little pig.

If my yard ever starts filling with garden statues like this. I give each and every one of you permission to say, "You have enough, Nicole."

3 comments:

angie said...

bahahaha! hilarious! i am liking your neighbors more all the time. :)

Auto DUB said...

http://www.auto-dub.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Please tell me where they got this! ;)