A sneak peak

I'm planning a surprise birthday party for my grandma that is happening at the end of the month. Want to guess what the theme is??


No, that's not a giant baby rattle, just the beginnings of a decoration and this is just one of the many things I'm making. I've been having a lot of fun making stuff I've found on Pinterest. I just love the idea of having a pretty party so now I'm actually going for it! I'll post more as I finish projects. Oh and the theme is pretty easy, purples, greens, and doilies. Hey, I had to have a direction!

3 comments:

angie said...

oh how FUN! i'm so glad you're going for it! i can't wait to see more projects along the way. :)

Holly. said...

have much!!! i loved making heidi's shower & wedding pretty!! i'm excited to see more.

*B* said...

have fun!!! i love making party stuff and making things pretty and fun! haha enjoy and looking forward to seeing new stuff and reading more