A Realization

So we all know i'm a little...childlike. I can say it. I embrace it. However, I did kinda think I'd outgrow it a bit as I got older. Well, today as I took the GIANT clothespin off of my red nose I realized it might not be in the cards for me. You know what, I'm happy about it.

This all came crashing down on me this afternoon as I strung together a few things I've done in the office at work in these last two days. Yesterday as I was sitting with the office door wide open and in plain sight, I played the game "spin around in the chair while not using your legs" and later jumped and hopped down the hallway making sure I didn't step on any of the tile cracks without a second thought about it. Surely, by now I should think about doing those things before I do them, right? Eh well.

I think this demonstrates my point appropriately. P.S. This is probably the most fantastic photo I've ever taken of myself. P.P.S. My lips are not that red.

2 comments:

angie said...

bahahaha! as i just told you, i don't believe it's in your genetic makeup to grow up, and that's why we all love you so much! don't you go changing on me now, after all this time. :)

Clinica Psicologia Lisboa said...

Very nice post. Hope you continue posting. Muito bom post. Espero que continuem a postar online. Pedro