Garden Update-part 1

So here's what our garden looks like now:Actually this was last week, so its even bigger now. No. That's definitely not all ours. However, I am awkwardly standing next to our tomatoes. Mike wanted to know what I was doing. "Something weird, I'm sure" is how I responded. Our plot kinda starts from where I'm standing up until the tripod trellis for the pole beans and then across from it we have half of that for our pumpkins and cucumber and squash and whatnot.

Anyone have any good tomatillo recipes? I'm going to have quite possibly a gabillion of them if all continues to go the way it has been. Oh, and I'll have the first tomato from the whole garden ready today when I go home. Chomp.

3 comments:

Arianna said...

That is a huge garden! The word verification is "canit." I think Blogger is giving you a great suggestion for all that produce.

Nicole said...

Arianna, that's hilarious! That's exactly what we're going to do with it.

Holly. said...

I am so glad that my TWO gardens make the two of us equally crazy! In all seriousness, I'm so happy you have a garden! You are going to have so much fun.