Pinterest projects

Just like so many other people, I have a slight addiction to Pinterest. Its not necessarily the worst thing I've ever been addicted to (donuts). While it may leave me sitting in front of the computer dreaming of the things I will do, sometimes I actually do them! Or, I make Mike do them!

This first one is a wedding project that I'm happy to say is almost completed! As you can see I have some fixing to do on the corners but its nothing a a little hot glue can't fix.

The awesome thing about these letters? I'm going to use them in future babies room. I just love them.

This second project, well I had full intentions of doing it, but I needed a little help from Mike and he just took over. I'm not complaining.

We found this frame at a thrift store for five bucks and it just fit perfectly for what we needed. That crooked string? Don't worry, he fixed it.

Those little square pictures are not easy to find a frame for! It's also costly to try and buy a bunch of them! This was a really inexpensive fix to our problem. Thrift store frame, some eyelet screws and twine from the hardware store and some miniature clothespins from walmart. I call this a success!
This picture...well I saw it a lot on pinterest as well. Maybe not quite this awesome, though. Get on pinterest, and get busy pinning!

2 comments:

angie said...

oh, good grief, i love ALL of this! the letters are sweet beyond belief, and the clothespin picture frame?? pure brilliance! you are so right--framing square photos requires a small business loan, i swear. this is so smart. what a fun crafty time you must have had together!

SteveBrad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.