Gardeny Guys - Seeking names

Alright, I had a name all picked out for my new gnome but to my dismay, Mike said no to Larry. Some bad feelings associated with the name I guess. Boo. So now I'm looking for suggestions. Got any? Again, thank you aaron and arianna for going out of your way to get me this handsome fella.


Does Lucy sound like a fitting name for a Hedgehog? Maybe not.

Just some pretty flowers.


Well as you can see I found the cord to my camera! Finally. Thank you Jolene for the kind offer but my disorganized bum finally found it underneath a pile of clothes...unfortunately that's not too surprising.

In other news, I went on a couple job interviews yesterday and today. One was interesting in the fact that it was out of someone's house and an old barn and the man ate an apple during our interview. And the other seemed like it might be promising so we'll see. I'm just happy people actually wanted to interview me, b/c it's been a long time since even that's happened.

3 comments:

angie said...

oh my gosh, LOVE the gnome! i'm all for norweigian names (like sven). so maybe something like ... ole? or rumplestiltskin? (that's gotta be norwegian, i'm sure.) you'll figure out something great and fitting soon. he looks so at home there! and i LOVE lucy the hedgehog. perfect. pretty pretty flowers!
yay for camera cords!!

Kare said...

i think u should name him after ur new best friend.....Dylan

Jolene said...

congrats on finding the cord! i love finding stuff (and today was a day of finding a lot of misplaced peculiar items). the gnome is adorable. i think you should name him... uh... um... okay, I'll get back to you on that.

lucy the hedgehog made me think of the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. never mind that it was a beaver and not a hedgehog. hmm... maybe you should name the gnome (sounds like the name of a game - name the gnome)Peter.

don't worry - you lose no cool-brownie-points for not picking that name :) and why do i suddenly feel as though i am rambling... huh. on that note - have a great night!