I has the weekend off!

So this weekend Mike and I are going to go to Duluth and just hang out, go shopping, watch some shows at the Omnimax, and do whatever the heck we want. I'm pretty excited. We were originally going to go camping but it's supposed to be icky out so we nixed that idea. Thankfully, we we're able to priceline a decent hotel for a pretty decent price, so yay :D Anyone need anything in Duluth???

Oh and girls, I just ordered this from QVC (insert laugh here but it was the today's special value!) and I love it!! It's a kit and I just thought I needed to share that maybe someone else should try it too. It's Bare Escentuals (Bare Minerals)

4 comments:

Kare said...

aww..I wish I had the weekend off. I actually gave up 2 1/2 days off in a row so the other front end sup could work saturday day...what was I thinking!? shoot! It sounds like you'll have a fantastic weekend with lots of spending :) I wish I had money to go shopping:( boo-hoo. Maybe someday James will get a job and I'll be able to shop once in a while.

As far as the QVC purchase goes, it looks like you made a good investment. I'm pretty sure we sell that at BBB, or something like. It's an as seen on TV mineral makeup and I was thinking of buying it, but I didn't want to waste 25$. So let me know how it works for you then I may pick me up some for myself. :)

Claire Higgins said...

Oh my gosh, love the Bare Essentials. I myself originally got hooked back at 1254 while up early one morning and have bought it one other time since. It really has a natural, glowing look. Nice work and have fun in Duluth!

angie said...

i've been dreaming of a BE makeover ever since our conversation about this.
hope you had a GREAT time in duluth!!! can't wait to hear about it.

Jolene said...

put me on the list for wanting to know how you like it! :)

how was the weekend?