A-MAZING

So I know it's a little voyeuristic of me, but I just had to! This is Mike's neighbor, the urban cowboy himself. Long blond hair, cowboy hat, wranglers, GIANT belt buckle, and of course the cowboy shirt and a...LASSO (to rope a TRICYCLE [read animal]).

As I sit outside this is what I hear through the pounding bass (alicia keys, no less) coming from their little neon car that has the doors open:

COWBOY: Let the dog out.
Wife?: Oh, I'm not letting him out.
COWBOY: Why?
Wife?: I know what you want to do.
COWBOY: I want to play fetch.
Wife?: More like you want to play CATCH.
COWBOY: CAtch, FEtch, it's only one letter difference.

3 comments:

triciamarie said...

I am not sure if I really know what is going on here. Does the dog throw the ball back? I am confused.

angie said...

bad spellers of the world, untie!!! (hehe) oh. wow. i really have no more words.

Jolene said...

Is he ROPING the dog???????????