Attention shoppers of touristville:

Thoughts of summer drifted my way today as I was once again stuck inside working on a lovely day. Seeing as I was annoyed that I was at work, I thought of the things that customers do that just drive me batty. So if you come in, please don't:

  • Ask me prices without first looking for yourself, (over and over and over again) prices are clearly listed.
  • Call salt water taffy and caramels, "toffee."
  • Order an ice cream flavor and then completely walk away not telling me what kind of cone or how many scoops, or leave me standing there holding your cone.
  • Talk on your cell while I'm helping you at the register, and pay me no attention.
  • Ask me if I can do better on a price. I am not running a garage sale.
While, I'm very thankful that I have a job sometimes I just want to scream at people. Seeing as I can't if I want to continue to have a job, I guess I'll have to do it here instead :)

3 comments:

Kare said...

lol. garage sale...FUNNY! I'll have to use that line at BBB too

angie said...

haha okay, i'm glad you wrote these out. perhaps you should slyly post these outside of the stores you work at, just to give everyone an idea of how not to be an idiot. :)

Jolene said...

nicole!! i feel your pain! a good list - very good.