F U Snow! F. U.

In the four hours that I was at work my car accumulated about 3 inches of snow. The drive home was the worst of the winter. Wind and snow are getting the big f. u. from me today. Driving through the place where there is Lake superior on one side and wetlands on the other, leaving nothing to block the wind was scary and creepy. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they close down that part of the highway. They literally have permanent long metal bars that come down and close this stretch of highway (the stretch that gets you from ashland to washburn). AGAIN, F. U. I'm starting to take this personal now.

2 comments:

Kare said...

eesh! sounds serious. I heard that you all were going to be dumped on...I guess you should have been wading in the water with Sarah and I today :) Miss you!

angie said...

i'm pretty much at this point too, even though i know march is the snowiest month of the year.
sigh.
it'll be over soon, right??