So far, success (for the most part)

I just want to say, I'm proud of both myself and Mike. We've been using our new treadmill quite regularly. Mike's losing weight...me not so much; It's still very early, I know. Guys are different that girls...right? And I am starting off at a slow pace. I suppose making this bread and literally stepping off the treadmill to eat it while still sweating doesn't help matters...but still....

It was worth it.

Also, I cleaned up my desk and got the new shelf in the office. Progression of organization, it's happening! I feel the need to pat myself on the back to make me feel better and want to do more, that's normal, right?

3 comments:

angie said...

this bread looks delicious beyond words. also, i have to say, yours looks even prettier than the original recipe's! way to go!

Aaron said...

Awesome job Nicole. Way to go!

100 Historias Reales said...

Nice post
congratulations!!!