Mail Center

As I mentioned yesterday, I can't get enough of craft blogs. I stumbled across this one and just HAD to make the mail center. We're still searching for that ever elusive organization. When I told Mike about it he seemed excited that I needed him to build me something. So, build away he did, with scraps of wood he already had. I myself was excited about being able to buy some new fabric. So there they are:

The only change I made was putting a couple of hooks on one of them to hold our keys. It super handy right by the door so I no longer just throw my keys on the couch. Most of the time. If you're in need of something like this, I say go for it! What I love is that you can make them your own with your fabric choices.

3 comments:

angie said...

love this! great fabric choice.

boweiz said...

This is really good information. You have done an excellent job of research and writing.

Danielle Erickson said...

I love reading your blog, and I absoutly love the look of it. I just started working for a newspaper in my region and I'm 17. I'm the most unsmart person there ever could be when it comes to technology and my bolg is a mess. Could you give me a few pointers as to how you got your blog to look so awesome?