Bean Baggedy

I've really had a hankering lately for a game of Bean-bag toss. Anyone know someone that can build me one? I am woodworking handicapped. What other lawn games, besides bocce of course, can anyone recommend? I want to play in the grass.

While I was doing a search for lawn games check out the thing I came across! It's the Score Station Backyard Scoring System with Cup Holders.
How necessary is this item!? Here's its description.
"Did you forget what the score was again? Are you thirsty with no spot to place your beverage? Now that will not be a problem anymore. Keep the score current and accurate with the Score Station, and keep your drinks available with the two cup holders."

I love that they know that's what people are doing as they play lawn games and cater to it.

1 comments:

angie said...

i absolutely NEED that accessory!!
as for bean bag toss, lots of my uncles make them, but i'm not sure how helpful that is for you.
how about the next time you empty out a cereal box you cut five holes in it and then crochet tiny, adorable bean bags to toss at it.