I'm alive!

This was day 1. I don't know if you can see in his glasses, but there was quite a big group. 32 four-wheelers to begin with(a lot of them doubled up with riders)...31 after one broke down a tenth of a mile into the ride. It was a very muddy ride, but fun! This is the only picture I have from that day. Hopefully I get some from some other people soon.


This was a memorial ride for Mike and Jen's brother, Dwayne who passed away 2 years ago. It was supposed to be awful weather on saturday but Mike's mom, Liz, said she had a talk with Dwayne and asked him for some sunshine and we got it. It was a beautiful day.


The back of our shirts.

My momma got to come along on Sunday and I rode with her. She shows up and I ask her where her brand new helmet that mike and I got her for her birthday was, and she responded, well I didn't have any place to put it and I didn't want to carry it. We all let her know just how stupid that comment was. She really regretted not having it with her cause, wow was it dusty.

Here's everyone on one of our stops trying to get cell phone reception to call some riders that didn't follow us.

I said say cheese, and they just happened to have cheetos and cheezits in their hands. Convenient. This my cousin Brandon, and Mike's sister Jen.

There was a huge difference from the ride on Saturday and on Sunday. Sunday was super dusty and Brandon's face showed it.

Aww, me and my boo. I think this is the first time we successfully managed to get both our heads in the picture without someone else taking it.

Jen and Brandon got stuck in a puddle.


Aww. (that's me and mike by the way)


4 comments:

angie said...

yay!! great photos and stories and everything! but yeah, please let your mom know i'm with you guys. :) what a silly.

Kare said...

fun fun fun! Glad you had a good time not counting the nasty drunk who ruined your night. ;( Ok, so first things first, I must have one of those shirts! Please try to find one for me. YOu all look sooo cute. :) HOpe you have more fun trips. I'd like to go, but it looks cold by what you all are wearing, and you know I couldn't handle that. Send my a tshirt, I'll send you money! :)

triciamarie said...

Well sounds like you had a great time. Wish I could have been there. Yeah I want a shirt too. I will talk to mick and liz when I am up there. Well I will see you soon I am sure:)

Claire Higgins said...

Way to go Nic! That is very adventurous of you! I was on a 4 wheeler once about 9 months ago...it ended with me flat on my back...niiiice, right? Needless to say, I am not sure if I have the guts to get back on. I bet you see some beautiful sights up there! Have fun. :)