I am grill hungry!

So last night I couldn't take it anymore. I need some grilled food. Everyone's posts about it keep making it worse. So I bought some hotdogs and some turkey for turkey burgers and it was my plan to force mike into grilling. Well after closer inspection, Mike's grill has seen better days. So we were off to buy a new grill. We were totally optimistic at the store, even after seeing that a sizable grill came in a not so sizable box. We even walked around the store to get other things for grilling.

Well we get the box home and unpack it (read we as mike) and it didn't look so good. Lots of pieces and it was already about 7:30. So...we had grilled cheese and tomato soup last night (I just couldn't give up on the "grilled" portion of the menu.

Mike however was very diligent and he finished putting it together even though it had become dark out. So tonight, we are going to try take 2 at having a completely grilled meal.

If I could find my cord for my camera I would post the pictures.

3 comments:

angie said...

oh man! all that effort. sigh. but at least it's together now! i'm wishing you many delicious grill opportunities. :)

triciamarie said...

We will be up for graduation. June 3rd-10th. I hope to see you and mike at grammas:)

Kare said...

make sure those hot dogs are black now! you will have many good eats with that sparkling new grill. congrats and enjoy!