Taking a cue from Ang

I'm going to write a few updates.

~I'm still trying to get used to my hair. So silly, I know. The positive comments really did help though, so thank you.

~Tourist season officially started this weekend. Sigh. This means that I now work every single day. Spew. I did however ask off for the weekend of June 14-15 and am going to go camping up here, I believe, so if anyone wants to join in.....please do!

~Oh, someone fell down the stairs at work again on Saturday (great beginning to the season). Luckily I was in the other store when it happened so I didn't have to endure that painful situation and the flashbacks. She did something to her ankle. It's only three steps, with a railing, people!!!!

~My little seedlings that I planted all died thanks to them being unprotected in this ridiculous cold weather that we've been having. So I'm going to start all over again with the leftover seeds. Wish me luck....again. Do you think that if I paint my thumb green that will help in any way?

~I'm going to do some yard work at mike's today and then have to cover everything up b/c there's another frost advisory tonight. I just have to get these plants in the ground b/c they are going to die in their containers. When will this end??

~I get to see Missy tomorrow! YAY.

2 comments:

angie said...

frost advisory??? at the end of may??? ummm, not alright. not at all. that makes for a very difficult time in landscaping. so sorry.
as for the falling down the stairs. WTH. a giant sign is needed here.
and missy?? YAY!!!! i'm so glad for you guys. :)

Claire Higgins said...

MISSY????????????? Whaaa? So much fun and so many laughs are guaranteed! That makes up for the frost :)