4x4 weekend here I come.

So tomorrow, friday, begins the weekend of four-wheeling. After work tomorrow we'll go out to the cabin we have rented for the weekend and then go to a bonfire at mike's friends cabin.

Saturday is an all day ride (which I don't know that i'm prepared for) in what is supposed to be loads of rain. Luckily Mike has some spare raingear for me. I'm going to try and bring my camera but I don't know how often i'll be able to take pictures. There's supposed to be about 50 of us so it should definitely be fun and probably really muddy. I've never been on anything like this, so be thinking about me :) I'm hoping I won't be too big of a baby.

Sunday is another ride day on what is supposed to be sunny at least. Yay for that.

Anywho, Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

angie said...

SO FUN!!!! i think fourwheeling is only better in the rain. you can get as muddy as possible and it's all okay! be safe and have a great time!

Jolene said...

can't wait to hear about the adventure :)

angie said...

time for an update!!! if it doesn't come soon we will all assume the weekend did not go smoothly and you are, in fact, holed up at a hospital somewhere far up north.