I saw what at a movie?!


So last night after making about 8 pounds of baked ziti for TWO people...Mike and I and his sister and Brandon went to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I was kinda bummed because I got yet another rejection letter from somewhere I applied at, so I wanted to watch something funny.

Oh it was funny and I do recommend it, but if you're not ready to see (spoiler alert!) male genitals at the theater then this is not the movie for you. I've just gotta say this is the first time I've seen that in a movie there before. It shocked me. I think I shock easily though. So anyways, this is the face I made:

5 comments:

angie said...

oh my gosh, thanks for the warning!! i would probably choke and end up making a fool of myself. yeesh!
p.s. there are so many things i want to write right now that would come off sounding SO inappropriate to anyone who wasn't there. like "weiner in the hole! weiner in the hole!"

triciamarie said...

Oh my God Nicole! lmao. You are so funny! Well thanks for the info.

Kare said...

haha, thats goood. I can so see you doing that exact face of Mr. Monkey. Put a smile on my face.

Jolene said...

oh gosh! thanks for the warning. and you're so right. you never see that in movies. how weird that they felt compelled to do it now. is the movie good otherwise?

Aaron said...

Oh you prudes are ridiculous.