Damn you QVC!

This is what I did on my Friday night, made valentine cards and watched Bare Escentuals on QVC. Wow. So anyways, they got me again. I ordered the todays special value. Makeup. I justify it by the fact that I really did need the foundation (or will in a few weeks)...I deserve it, right??? Tell me I do (guilty much?) Let's just say there are 8 other pieces involved. Thank goodness for the 4 easy payments! I really have to stop watching this channel when I'm alone. I'm not sure why I just admitted this to everyone.

4 comments:

Kare said...

lol. Do I have to tell Mike about your addiction...maybe you need help? I'll find someone for you to talk to about this.

Walking in the NorthWoods said...

They get you everytime! I guess watching QVC is better then eating ice cream when your alone?

angie said...

hahaha nic! didn't e.c. and claire teach you anything about this? turn the channel after 11:30 p.m.!
but really, you needed the makeup anyway.

Claire Higgins said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA--no comment!