Yay, some pictures finally.

So this was mike's project last night:

This is our bathroom ceiling. There was a GIGANTIC (biggest anyone has seen, that we've shown it to) bees nest in that little area.

They built it around a wire. Made us feel really safe. Luckily the bee problem was taken care of before mike bought the house.


All in all, what mike was able to grab, filled a 13-gallon garbage bag. And he wasn't able to get the stuff that was in the side wall.


Now to New Years Eve, My Cuz and her huz, Megan and Tola. Mr. Electrician came over and wired our bathroom. Immense thank you's go out to him. When you guys coming back? I fancy another game of Apples to Apples.

Mikey and his little seeester.

This is the life of the party, Austin.

Despite what this may look like, no, I was not drunk! This is just my picture taking face, most of you know that though.

And finally, me playing with my wii, and wii fit....


Oh, sorry, that's Justin. He's WAY cuter than me.


2 comments:

angie said...

oh my gosh, that bee nest!!! what the h???? that is crazy huge. i'm so glad the bee's were no longer residents. yikes.
and who are these adorable kids??? looks like you guys had fun playing together. :)

Kare said...

apples to apples...isn't that a jewish game? I'm confused. And yes the bees...eep! Mike to the rescue! It sure does look crazy tho and yes thankfully the bees were not still living there. I LOVE the hats ya'all wore for New Years! Maybe someday we will be able to celebrate together again! Miss you guys!