Proud Auntie

So after a long absence from the blog, I'm back for what will be one of those blog posts that I'm posting just so I can keep looking back at it. I was able to go for a quick visit on Memorial Day weekend to see my brother and his family. Sunday just happened to be little Mallory's 2nd birthday. What a treat it was to be there for it. The girls are just getting so big I can barely stand it. So here they are in photo form:

They were outside waiting for my mom and I at their beautiful new home

The Birthday Girl, Mallory

This video was quite a hit with McKenna, and well, the adults also.

McKenna was a great big sister and got her little sister some presents.

Here she is reading her present for Mallory. She's an amazing reader and she's not even six!

We went to a fantastic park.

My brother (sporting face paint courtesy of McKenna) and {the girls} had a great time!
Sigh. I sure wish we lived just a little closer and that I had EVERY weekend off!

2 comments:

Holly. said...

The girls are BEAUTIFUL!!! So glad you got to go for a visit!

angie said...

what a gorgeous family! i'm so glad you got to spend the weekend with them.
...
also, i just wrote the same thing as holly. nice. :)