Success

I had another good night, my friends. So I told you it was Mikes 30th, but it was also his sisters 18th! So we had Jen and my cousin Brandon (his sister is dating my cousin, crazy huh) over to Mikes house for his first ever dinner party in his own house. It was a success. Oh and in case you were wondering we had bbq ribs that were in the crockpot for hours and hours and Mikes family's infamous cheesy potatoes. Delish.

I finally got to tell mike what he was getting for his birthday. Unfortunately it didn't get here in time b/c it is backordered for another half a month still but he was still pretty excited about it. Here it is:We're going to be a pretty rocking couple on those four-wheelers aren't we? :)

4 comments:

angie said...

oh my word. it just doesn't get ANY cooler than this!

triciamarie said...

Well I am glad ya'll had a great night. Who cooked dinner?

Kare said...

aww...I'm thrilled that you all had some happy birthdays :) 2 big ones at that. Does Mike feel much older now that he's....30. eep. It's not old at all, before you know it we'll be celebrating our 30th too..woo-wee.

Jolene said...

oh how cool!!!!

nice job on the dinner party! i bet the house smelled a m a z i n g with those ribs going all day :)

happy birthday to mike again :)