Happy Weekend

I had a really good weekend, when I wasn't at work anyways. I finally got to hang out with Aaron and a couple other cool people. We had some awesome drinks at home, thanks to Adminstrative professionals day, and then headed to the bar where I got 4 *yes 4, bullseye's in a row and got to dance to rod stewart. Good times. Also, Mike and I have now been together for nine months :)

Now I'm sitting here at Mikes house while he's at work and he has all kinds of new photos on his desktop. I'm going to share a few with you:



Okay, I'll stop now....but there's a lot more :)

2 comments:

Kare said...

9 months aye? that's awesome. you both deserve eachother (in a good way that is). I knew you would both find that special someone and what better two people. I just can't be happier for you guys.

Glad to hear you had a good weekend. James and I went out to eat with my mom and dad (yes my dad), trish and nick and that was nice. it's not EVER that my dad goes out to eat. :) So that was a change. Keep smiling :) Love you!

angie said...

happy weekend!! that is so awesome, nic. sounds like you had lots to celebrate. :)
and um ... those photos. i think he should/could start his own site! i'd check it daily.